Thursday, October 10, 2013

Chipotle Rocks My Socks...Food and Fitness Journal October 10,2013

I will keep this post short and sweet since it is past midnight and I am one tuckered out little lady. Seriously, I am practically holding my eyes open at this point. My workout tonight wore me right out. I will sleep like a rock for sure. Let's get too it shall we!!

Meals Of The Day:


  •   Breakfast- I woke up quite a bit before Zach and knew he would want a big meal when he got up so I ate a Nutri Grain Crunchy Granola Bar to tide me over while he continued to snooze away. I accompanied this with some Pomegranate Berry Green Tea from Lipton.
  • Lunch/Brunch- We had some delicious pancakes. I used the Log Cabin All Natural Pancake Mix. It was my first time using this kind and it wasn't too bad. I think next time I will add a little vanilla and cinnamon to the mix because they were kind of bland but they weren't terrible. I topped them with light butter and some light syrup. 

  • Dinner- Didn't happen until after my workout and probably later than it should have but I didn't have time to eat until that time. A meeting with a client went longer than I thought it would and by the time that was done I had to hurry home to change and meet my friend at the gym. I didn't want to eat right before a workout because that is just a terrible idea so instead I munched down a Fiber One Oats and Chocolate Bar to give me a little preworkout boost. Anyway, epic ramble there....for dinner I stopped and got a salad at Chipotle. I had only been there once before and I don't remember being that impressed but this time around it was awesome. I have been hearing a lot of talk lately about Chipotle being non GMO and having a lot of fresh ingredients so I figured it would be a good choice. I went with a taco salad and topped it with black beans, chicken, avocado, mild salsa, peppers, and onions. I left off the cheese and said no to the dressing. It was still extremely flavorful and yummy!!
  • No snacks today!!

Workout:

I had another wonderful gym workout with my best friend! We did the Abx Trainer for 20 minutes as a warm up. We then did the #FriskyFall challenge circuit. Boy was that a tough one. We then cooled down by doing a 20 minute hill climb walking circuit on the treadmill. 

Overall, today was wonderful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment