Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Food and Fitness Journal November 12,2013




Hey hey there everybody. Not much to write about today but overall, it was a good day. Another day in the life really! I stuck to my diet all day and really avoided temptation. It is getting easier and easier everyday to say no to the things that used to tempt me. I work in an establishment on Tuesdays that just so happens to have an amazing Italian restaurant inside of it. The smells coming out of the kitchen used to just torture me but I am getting better and better at putting them in the back of my mind. Instead of mowing down a huge plate of pasta I make sure to bring my own dinner and pack my own snacks. I also enter them into my MyFitnessPal before I come to work that way I know that I can't go over and it is already set to go. I also make sure to have a glass of water on hand so that I am less tempted to pick up other drinks like soda and energy drinks. Even when I am sitting around at home I don't get tempted to snack nearly as much as I used to. 

I also am starting to see other changes in myself. I have seen the scale go down these last couple months but I haven't seen any major changes in my appearance. Today I was comparing pictures of myself from a the beginning of summer and what I look like today and the one thing that really stuck out to me is the difference in my face. 
My face is less round and more defined. What are those things....cheekbones? ha I didn't really realize the change until I looked at this picture. I also like that my double chin is going away. 

Just a little something I thought I would share with you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment