Monday, September 30, 2013

Monthly Challenges!!



So this month I ran across some fitness challenges that I thought we be a lot of fun. Not only that but I think they will help keep me on track also!! I have a very competitive spirit and when I read Challenge I immediately want to take part. Most of my Challenges in life were not of the fitness sort but better late than never. So in order to help me keep chugging along on losing this chub I signed myself up for a couple friendly competitions!

Challenge #1:
This caught my eye via YouTube. I am a huge YouTube junky and have a bunch of workout playlists and stuff on there. One YouTube channel that I follow is that of Sarah Dussault. She is a spunky, energetic, and incredibly uplifting fitness Guru! If you haven't checked her out yet I highly recommend you do. Anyway, she is hosting a challenge through www.dietbet.com !

Not sure what Dietbet is? It is a website where you can earn money for staying motivated. For her particular challenge everyone put $25 in the pot! The goal is to lose 4% of your body weight in one month. Those that succeed at doing that split the pot!! Want more information? Check out her video about it below...It swayed me!
So that is challenge number 1 for me!!

Challenge #2:
I also signed up for the #Friskyfall Challenge through www.toneitup.com ! This challenge is a basic fitness challenge where in you are just trying to get in better shape, hold yourself accountable, and eat better. There is no prize per say, the prize is you meeting a goal and feeling good about it. However, you can be eligible to win various little prizes throughout the challenge for checking in!

The girls upload a new workout calendar every week which gives you a basic layout of what you should be doing! You should try and do the calendar exactly as it is!

I am pretty excited about this because it goes hand in hand with the other. It gives me a way to reach my goals by providing me with healthy recipes and new workouts. I also love those girls. They are so spunky and fun!! Not to mention they are in incredible shape which really makes me want to dig deep!

You guys should check out the challenges and join up if you need a little extra push this month! Let me know if you do! Also if any of you have Myfitnesspal or instagram feel free to add me. My instagram name is Anastaciamoshermua and my myfitnesspal name is mushynanners620

No comments:

Post a Comment