Monday, September 30, 2013

Hello World!!




So where to begin with this post? Well I guess I will start with a little bit about myself. I am a makeup artist with an intense love for makeup and beauty. I actually have another blog which you can view here! It is a beauty blog with a bunch of reviews and things like that. I am starting this blog as a way to track a huge journey I am beginning in my life! For most of my entire life I have been overweight. I have fluctuated between "cute and chubby," and "omg I can't even walk up stairs." Over the course of my teenage years and early adulthood I have tried my fair share of diets, gimmicks, and exercise plans only to give up after a couple months and go back to my chocolate and ice cream addiction. The closest I have to come to actually seeing progress was last year around this time. I dove head first into a great fitness routine and did a great job of changing my eating habits. For once I actually started to see changes both in my body and in my attitude. I felt great!! I had more energy and actually wanted to workout. However, I lost my job in February and all my drive got deflated. I went back to my unhealthy lifestyle and gained everything back and then some.

For months this went on but at the beginning of this month I said enough is enough. I started working my way back to a healthier me!! I love writing and journaling and sharing my successes and set back so I thought I would make a blog. A blog for others to join me on this journey but also a place for me to document my progress!

So let's talk about goals...Mine are as follows:
1)Cut out more processed foods from my diet
2)To do a hundred miles by Halloween (either by running, walking, biking, or on the elliptical)
3)Drop ten more pounds

I figure setting small goals for myself is a great way to start!! My starting weight was 214 GASP!!! My current weight is 208.8 and my goal weight by the end of October is 198!

I know this post was not the most exciting to read but I hope it helped you get to know me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment